About the Blog

We're a young, loving couple planning our wedding for June 12, 2010! We could not be happier :) This blog is to help distant friends and family keep in touch and updated in our new life together as well as to document this incredible time in our lives! We love you all! Enjoy :) Love, The Shumans

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Little Family


I gotta say, I have an exceptionally cute little family =)  MAJOR stud as a hub-to-be, and two incredibly adorable little girls (even though they are, in fact, kittens!)

This is a picture from our date night last night =) Just a quick trip to applebees since we got a giftcard for Christmas, but I just LOVE little date nights!



This is Storme Girl, and as you can tell she's a COMPLETE daddy's girl!  It is SO pathetic!  But, she still snuggles with her momma =)  She loves to be rubbed, as you can see in her superman position!  She's so full of personality, she is very literally obsessed with soft blankets.  She hunts them down and just wraps herself in them!! Too cute, but she's also the pain in the butt!  Into everything, always runnin her mouth, and tries to get outside everytime you open the door!



This is little Luna Belle!  She is the sweetest thing in the whole world, and TOTALLY a momma's girl.  She even snubs Danny sometimes!  And I'll be honest, I kinda like it ;) haha!  She's the opposite of Storme, she loves to lay on hard things! Picture frames, my laptops, just random stuff!  She's not as talkative as Storme, but she has a much "sweeter" voice.  She's just a little girl!  You can see on the picture on the right, she loved climbing up my leg when she was a baby.  Like I said, total momma's girl!



This is my favorite picture of them from when they were babies.  They were actually sleeping like that!  They do everything together, so glad we got sisters!

I love my kittens so much I could talk about them for days!  So i'll try to keep the blog posts short when it comes to them ;)



This is my family!  Me, Danny beside me, my brother Nick, and my Momma and Daddy!  Oh and Jack, my dog, is down front, but all you can see is his butt!  I love, love, love, love my family!



Love our epics, so I'll leave ya with some of those!

Love,

The Shumans

2 comments:

  1. What fabulous pictures! Your epics are adorable. Looks like you had a fun little date night--I love date night!

    Your kittens are the cutest things! I have 2 dogs and 5 cats so I missing having kittens around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just saw this post. How cute?!! I love you guys already! :)
    Please kiss Storme & Luna Belle for me!

    ReplyDelete