About the Blog

We're a young, loving couple planning our wedding for June 12, 2010! We could not be happier :) This blog is to help distant friends and family keep in touch and updated in our new life together as well as to document this incredible time in our lives! We love you all! Enjoy :) Love, The Shumans

Friday, January 22, 2010

Moooore wedding stuff!

This wedding has taken over my life!! :) Here's what I've gotten done lately..4 months and 21 days!




i went home to visit momma and my daddy for the last two days, and got some serious wedding stuff done!
our head table mock up:

not quite sure which color of rose petals, but i love how romantic and dreamy it looks :) we also did a half-a$$ mock up of the short centerpieces, and got more materials for the tall ones!


we also got some of the bm gifts:
 solid black, and i'm getting either their names or initials embroidered :)  i got one for me, only in purple! kinda like this, but a little bit diff shade of purple
Set: Velour Hoodie + Drawstring Waist Sweatpants n i'll also be getting mine embroidered :)
i also got my veil from crowning glory, but i'm not sure if i'm 100% happy with it (i wanted more fullness) so im having her make an extra piece to add some more poof! (btw, i've been doing laundry ALL day, which is why our room looks a hot mess!!)
 i have no idea how i'm doing my hair...if u can't tell :)


aaaand a couple weeks ago i made this hair flower for my MOH!!



alright, think that's enough for now :)  have a good weekend everyone!


Love,
The Shumans

1 comment:

  1. Love the veil, you look incredible. I am happy you think your table make up is so dreamy, I wish I were that far in the planning process. I can't wait to see what your tables look like.

    Your bridesmaid gift is also adorable. That is fabulous that you got yourself one also!

    Thanks for the blog award, I'll get on it tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete