About the Blog

We're a young, loving couple planning our wedding for June 12, 2010! We could not be happier :) This blog is to help distant friends and family keep in touch and updated in our new life together as well as to document this incredible time in our lives! We love you all! Enjoy :) Love, The Shumans

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Awards!!

Well I've been blogging for what, a couple weeks?  And I have awards!!  I've never even heard of them, but I am VERY happy to have received them!  I'm so happy to get this beautiful blogger award from Jaryce, my date twin from PW with IMPECCABLE taste. Seriously, check out her blog at 

I also received the Kreativ Blogger award from a more local PW chica, Shannon at http://jesandshan.blogspot.com/  She is so freakin sweet!!


Here are the rules:



1. Thank the person who gave you the award.

2. Paste the award on your blog.

3. Link back to the person who gave you the award.

4. Share seven interesting things about yourself.

5. Nominate up to 7 more beautiful bloggers.

6. Link the seven bloggers you nominate.


HERE GOES...


  1. I really, really REALLY hate to be sticky!
  2. I secretly dream of having twins on day :)
  3. I absolutely LOVE riding motorcycles and dirtbikes!  It's def danny and I's "thing"
  4. When I was a child, I always thought I would grow up and be a photographer for national geographic!! I kinda still wish I could be... ;)
  5. I am addicted to NY Finger Lake White Wine! yum..
  6. I'm a huge daddy's girl <3
  7. Sometimes it's hard for me to wrap my head around the kind of love Danny and I have together!
I'd like to now pass this beautiful torch to seven beautiful bloggers :)


I think i did this write?  Thanks again ladies!!
Love,
The Shumans

No comments:

Post a Comment